Peace of mind for your special day
For as little as $160.00 your wedding insurance policy can cover a variety of common situations such as:
- No Dress/Tux. You can get repair or replacement cost if the bride’s wedding gown or groom’s tuxedo is lost or damaged.
- Lost Deposits. We can reimburse your deposit if a vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy before your wedding, or simply fails to show up.
- Severe weather. If severe weather forces you to post pone your wedding, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Ruined Photos. If your photographer’s film is defective, or negatives are lost or damaged, we can help cover the cost to re-take new photos.
- Call to Duty. If the groom or bride is unexpectedly called up to active duty, or has his or her military leave revoked, forcing you to postpone the wedding, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Sudden Illness. If the wedding needs to be postponed because sudden illness prevents the bride, groom or their parents from attending, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Additional Expense. If a vendor suddenly becomes unavailable for your event but you can find a last-minute replacement, we can reimburse you for the difference in cost.
Click below to get a quote and a policy today